The mission of Rotary International is to provide service to others, promote integrity, and advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
Rotary’s main objective is service – in the community, in the workplace, and around the globe. The 1.2 million Rotarians who make up more than 34,000 Rotary clubs in nearly every country in the world share a dedication to the ideal of Service Above Self.
Rotary clubs are open to people of all cultures and ethnicities and are not affiliated with any political or religious organizations.
The Rotary Four-Way Test
The test, which has been translated into more than 100 languages, asks the following four simple questions:
Of the things we think, say or do...
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
- March 5, 2015 Alvin Word
- March 12, 2015 Scott Dorsey
- March 19, 2015 Matt Coleman (Tom Johnson - Trousdale School)
- March 26, 2015 Lewis Kearney
- April 2, 2015 Doug Berry
- April 9, 2015
- April 16, 2015 Jill Barrett - (Crump)
- April 23, 2015 Jerry Shannon
- April 30, 2015 Ty Carden
Upcoming BSR Events
- March 19, 2015 BSR St. Patrick's Socia
- BSR March Madness Link
- June 6, 2015 - BSR Sunrise Sunset Gala, featuring Atlanta Braves, Hall of Fame Pitcher Tom Glavine. Gala Brochure
Available BSR Downloads
Rotary Meeting Make-Up Opportunities
- Mon. 6 PM, BSR Satellite
- Tues., Noon, Cleveland,
Mtn. View Inn
- Wed., Noon, Hamilton Place,
- Thurs., Noon, Chatt.,
Chatt. Conv. Ctr.
- Thurs., Noon, Etowah,
- Fri., Noon, Dayton,
First Baptist Church
- Fri., 7 AM, Hixson,
- Online eClub,
Bradley Sunrise Rotary meets each Thursday morning at 7:00 a.m. at the Hampton Inn on Frontage Road, near I-75 exit 27. An attractively priced breakfast is available. Guests are welcome.
BSR Satellite Club
The BSR Satellite Club meets Monday evenings at 6:00 at the Hampton Inn. It's a great opportunity for those that can't make our regular Thursday morning meetings. It also serves as an additional "make-up" opportunity.
Members from the Cleveland Rotary Club and Bradley Sunrise Rotary joined together for a historic ground- breaking on the Greenway last week. The clubs are financing the construction of a new public restroom, the first time the two clubs have worked on a major service project together.
2014-2015 Club Officers & Directors
- Keith Munford, President
- Paul Moyle, President-elect
- Kevin Mendel, Vice President
- Sally Poston, Secretary
- Jim Phiropoulos, Treasurer
- Adam Lewis, Sergeant-of-Arms
- Andy Anderson, Imm. Past President
- Bob Anderson, Director
- Jim Davis, Director
- Cheryl Dunson, Director
- Amy Reedy, Director
- Jerry Shannon, Director
- Pete & Joyce Vanderpool, Directors
2015 Gala Sponsors
Click to download a 2015 BSR Gala brochure.